This policy was written in December 2020.
If you have any questions regarding this policy please contact Purposeful Marketing via the contact form on this website.
What Personal Data is processed?
Information (including personal data) is collected from you when you:
• Visit our website;
• Complete the contact form.
How is your data processed?
Your data may be used for the following purposes:
- to provide you with more tailored content and updates;
- reply to enquiries you make;
How will your data be shared?
Your personal data will never be shared with a third-party, except in the specific scenarios detailed below:
- You have provided explicit consent for your data to be shared with a named third party;
- A lawful request has been made to Purposeful Marketing that compels us to share your personal data in discharging our duties under the request;
- We are using a third party to legitimately process your data for purposes you have consented to.
All the personal information provided by you will be kept confidential and in addition will only pass data to third parties outside the EU in compliance with the safeguards set out in Article 46 of the GDPR.
Use of ‘cookies’
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive to allow that website to recognise you when you visit. They help improve things by measuring how you use the website so we can improve its performance.
Cookies are used in several areas of the website. Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. However, some services may not function properly if you disable cookies.
Google Analytics is used on this website to collect anonymous information about how visitors use it. This information is anonymous and therefore your name or address or address is not stored. The data is used to improve your website experience. The cookies collect non-identifiable information such as:
- The number of visitors to the site
- Where visitors have come to the site from
- The pages they visited on the site
If you do not wish to allow the use of Google Analytics cookies at all, Google provides an opt-out plug-in for most common website browsers which can be found here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Ensuring rights to your data
You have a series of rights over your data, these include the following:
- Where your data is being processed on the basis of your explicit consent, to revoke this consent at any time
- You have the right to ask for your data to be amended and/or deleted
- You have right to request the data we currently hold on you
- You also retain the right to contact the ICO should you feel your rights are being infringed.
Use the contact form on this website if at any time should you wish to exercise your right to access, amend, or have deleted any of your Personal Data. Should you be dissatisfied or have any further concerns with the processing of Personal Data, you should contact the Information Commissioners Office.