Bring your mission to life
What is it?
Branding is about how people understand and experience your organisation. A brand strategy will encapsulate why your organisation exists, not just what you do, and it will guide decision making.
Branding is not optional, if you don’t manage it, people will make up their own minds. It’s definitely not just a logo – but a great logo will emerge from a great brand strategy.
The Purposeful Marketing solution
Do you need:
- Research to understand your current brand status
- Competitor research to pinpoint your unique position
- A branding workshop to get views and consensus from colleagues
- Brand story and messages that everyone can get on board with
- Visual identity and assets such as logos, fonts and colours
- Stakeholder research
- Brand strategy
- Brand identity
- Website development
- Copy writing
“During a crucial time for our business and after going through a process with another company without a satisfactory outcome we enlisted Purposeful Marketing. Louise brought a fresh perspective, facilitated interesting debates, and helped us explore who we are and what we do. Her approach is open, challenging, reflective and overall, extremely professional. I would not hesitate to work with Louise again, in fact we have already commissioned further work.”
Jo Metcalfe, Founder and Director ThinkforWellbeing.